Travelling Pants

If I could wake up tomorrow, with my suitcase packed and lots of money in my pants pocket, these are a few of the places I would go:

Spain, because my friends Courtney and Brent went there on their honeymoon, and I saw their pictures, it looked like lots of fun.  Maybe I could see a bull fight.

Jamaica, is where my friend Erin went on vacation with her family.  She was very excited about her trip, and it made me want to go too.

Australia, would be a great place to see a kangaroo, and I’d like to do that.

Mexico, has spicy food, and I like that.  Tacos are fun, and maybe I could eat them in a Mexican pavillion.

China, would be a great place to go and celebrate their new year, with a parade and dragons!

Peru, is where Mach Picchu is, and I would like to climb there like my friend Courtney did.

United Kingdom, has lots of castles and museums that would be great to explore.  Maybe I could even see the Queen while I was there!

Germany, is a place I know nothing about, so I would like to go to just learn about this country.

Zimbabwe, is in Africa.  I would like to ride an elephant when I go there.

Italy, would be a great place to just eat all kinds of pasta and Italian foods.  I love pasta!

Would you and your pants like to travel to any of these places with me?

6 thoughts on “Travelling Pants

1. Hello,
    I think your traveling blog is very interesting. It has very valid reason why you want to go to that place. For instance, I want to go to Spain too, and you described why you want to go very well. I am wondering is all of these places are where you want to go; or if you asked people like your friends and wrote about it. Either way, your blog was very interesting and defiantly caught me eye.

2. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

3. Hello Eric. My name is Ashleigh and I am a student in college in Mobile Alabama. I think it is great that you want to travel to so many great places. I haven’t ever been to any of those places. I have been to London, Paris, Alaska, California, and Washington D.C. Those are some great places to go as well. I wish you the best of luck in your travels and in school. I hope you have a great day.

4. Hi Eric,
    I really like the places that you chose for your ten places you want to visit. I too would like to go to Peru and see Machu Pichu. I can picture the mountain and the village made of stone. I have been to a few places that you mentioned. I went to Mexico and yes they have tacos, but they are not the same as the tacos that we eat here. I also had taquitos they were rolled up tortillas with chicken mix in the centre and then fried…they were spicy – hot. I have also been to Germany, but only for a few minutes….I got lost on my way through Luxembourg. It’s a long story, but I did end up eating a yummy pastry in a German bakery!

Continue with your blogging and remember to add details that you find are connections to the blogging activities.

Miss H.